Be a part of creating something special.
Insights – Sales Consultant
GLOW AUSTRALIA – SALES CONSULTANT
Engagement Innovation Pty Ltd
Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Marketing & Communications; Market Research & Analysis
Glow is a dynamic research platform that helps its customers to deliver rapid, robust and cost-effective insights. Headquartered in Australia and backed by investors, Glow is set for significant market expansion.
Continuing with our growth trajectory, we are building a dynamic and talented team and helping them to flourish and achieve our company goals. Our plans for FY’22 and beyond are ambitious and our team is growing fast. It’s an exciting time to be joining a business with huge potential on an upward trajectory.
The Sales Consultant reports to the Head of Growth. The role is part of the Sales team and is responsible for partnering with existing clients as well as assisting portfolio growth initiatives through business development activities and tactics. This will include connecting to potential clients by phone, face to face meetings and networking within the Sydney/Melbourne business community.
The role will include a mixture of office and field-based sales covering the Australia market, with responsibility for:
- Developing strong relationships with a diverse client base that could include a mixture of new and repeat business.
- Cross-selling into existing accounts as well as recapture of lapsed clients.
- Fulfilling the clients’ requirements with the highest level of customer service when they arise.
- Working in a highly collaborative way to both build your client base and deliver on client needs.
- Helping find innovative and smart solutions for client needs whilst consistently beating the competition.
- Working with the sales team to meet and exceed individual and group revenue targets
- Coordinating with BDM and Operational team to deliver projects with high satisfaction
- Supporting Sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Handling the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Working with Operations team to keep clients informed about progress
- Monitoring the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- Assisting in the preparation and organising of promotional material or events
- Competitive salary plus superannuation and benefits package
- Bonus structure, tied to KPIs
- Flexible working arrangements (with the option to work from home, as required)