Use your awesome growth marketing experience, creative ideas and collaborative skills to help us grow faster! This is a role for a passionate, curious marketer with tried and tested organic expertise, supported by paid and social skills and an analytical mind. Join a disruptive B2B tech scale-up as we expand locally and internationally.
Hi. We’re Glow. We help businesses make better decisions by giving them access to consumer insights. We are a research technology company (‘restech’) based in Melbourne, Australia.
Businesses are faced with commercially important decisions all the time, often without reliable data to guide their choices. Undertaking research to inform these decisions used to be slow, cumbersome and expensive. We are changing that, one opinion at a time.
Our mission is to democratise access to insights by making consumer research faster, more transparent and more accessible. We want businesses to be more informed, so they can make better decisions that fuel their growth and support their customers, stakeholders and the broader community.
How do we help?
We deliver fast, affordable and robust consumer research through our sophisticated online research platform which is powered by panel data and supported by research experts. Our unique approach enables us to access the opinions of over 100M people all over the world to help our business partners grow.
The Glow team is made up of a diverse group of people from multiple backgrounds. We value curiosity, collaboration, honesty, positivity and integrity. We go the extra mile so our clients don’t have to.
Glow is a proud participant in the Data For Good movement, a group of people, businesses and governments that are using data to drive programs of action to build a better world.
We appreciate and celebrate constant learning, that’s why we provide time and support for personal development as part of our package. Perks include flexible remote working structures, a ‘rewards program’ of discounts and offers, and the opportunity to work in a business that’s investing in making a real impact on the world.
We believe in diversity. We know diverse thinking leads to better decisions. Diverse opinions are the backbone for our business model, so we put talent first, and we back our people to excel in everything they do.
Our headquarters are in Melbourne, and we have offices in Sydney, London and Hong Kong servicing clients all around the world. We are about to launch into the US market, which is exciting. As a distributed team we work partially remotely, with teams physically connected out of hubs at The Commons in Sydney and Melbourne.
So if you want to be part of a service led, technology powered business that is shaking up restech and expanding globally, read on.
What you’ll do
- Own the planning and execution of new user acquisition
- Manage digital performance activity across owned and paid channels such as SEO, email, LinkedIn and paid search marketing.
- Help develop compelling content marketing that attracts, educates and inspires our prospects and users.
- Run experiments to improve our segment lead conversion and achieve optimal return on our investments.
- Collaborate with the wider team on partnerships and programs that build the Glow brand and demonstrate our conviction to create positive change.
- Own the marketing tools & tech that support our efforts and be the champion of reporting across acquisition and retention.
Who you are:
- You have 5+ years hands on experience in fast growing digital marketing roles, with experience across a wide variety of marketing technology skills (email, SEO, social, video, SEM, analytics).
- You have 2+ years proven experience designing and executing effective SEO tactics in either an Account Based B2B or SaaS context. You’ll need to be technically savvy but able to come up with storytelling ideas and be passionate about creating content that connects.
- You are equally comfortable across paid and organic activity, though the latter has greater emphasis in the short term.
- You’ve basically done this role before and are looking to grow your responsibilities with a new challenge.
- You have exceptional written communication skills in English, and are a great all round communicator.
- You can analyse data, find insights and act upon them.
- You can demonstrate problem solving skills and the ability to think laterally.
- You know your CACs from your CPAs and can demonstrate an ability to deliver on ROI-based targets in client acquisition.
- Proven ability to work autonomously, with bias for action and owning decisions.
- You are a hands on expert user of Hubspot, WordPress, Google Analytics, LinkedIn Campaign Manager and Google search tools.
Nice to have
- Experience in a B2B Account based business or a SaaS startup.
- Experience in or passion for consumer research and insights.
- Experience working across international markets including Europe & North America.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you then email your CV, LinkedIn or personal website to us at email@example.com
- Include the role’s title in your subject line.
- Tell us a little about yourself – your personal passions and interests.
- Send us an example of something that showcases the most relevant things you’ve built or done.