Be a part of creating something special.
Mid – Senior PHP Developer, Sydney/Melbourne
We’re growing fast! To support this rapid expansion, we need a motivated, talented engineer to help us build, enhance and maintain our services.
If you’re into…
- Great benefits and perks;
- Working with the latest technologies;
- Being part of a great team based in either Melbourne or Sydney;
What you’ll be doing…
- Contribute to software design and development with a focus on maintainability, usability, scalability, and performance.
- Work closely with business and marketing teams to understand the business requirements with the goal of architecting the platform optimally for feature delivery.
- Improve upon our test coverage in our integration, and unit tests.
- Drive releases, breaking down complex requirements into actionable development work.
- Contribute ideas and work on solutions to evolve our CI/CD processes and tools.
And you’ll have…
- Solid understanding of programming concepts: patterns, object-oriented concepts.
- At least 2 years of PHP experience in a commercial setting. (With a preference towards experience in either the Symfony or Laravel frameworks)
- Experience working with, creating, and consuming REST web services and APIs
- A passion to learn and extend your knowledge.
- Experience with containers and Docker.
You’ll have an advantage if you bring skills and/or experience in these technologies…
- Strong DevOps focus. We use Docker for local development and deployments; we use Terraform to orchestrate our infrastructure.
- Knowledge and experience with AWS and terraform
- PHP frameworks, especially Symfony
- Linux Administration
- MongoDB and MongoDB ODM
- Domain-Driven Design (DDD)
- Command and Query Responsibility Segregation (CQRS)
- Continuous integration
- Agile and Test Driven Development methodologies
We Want To Hear From You!
We anticipate a lot of interest, so make your application stand out.
Only apply if you are a direct applicant with the long-term right to work in Australia or New Zealand. No agencies, please.
To apply, send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com