Be a part of creating something special.
Sales Director, UK
We are looking for a UK Sales Director to spearhead growth in the UK and across EMEA.
Our UK Sales Director will report to the Managing Director, EMEA. The role is senior and multi-faceted managing all aspects of Sales and Key Account Management.
Responsibilities include active business development across key customer segments, pipeline growth, hitting sales and GM targets, promoting the Glow brand in the region, being an advocate for Glow to move from start up to scale up as part of our global expansion.
The UK Sales Director will also be part of the EMEA Leadership team working closely with the MDs in EMEA and APAC and Global Marketing Director to strategize, plan, and implement effective tactical initiatives to elevate Glow’s standing in the insight industry.
About the role:
- Build and nurture excellent relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- Develop and acquire new business opportunities and grow existing accounts from the ground up
- Lead and direct efforts to increase the organization’s visibility and brand recognition
- Generate leads and create new techniques to reach the target audience
- Provide tactical direction by developing goals and objectives, defining performance metrics, conducting evaluative tracking, monitoring progress, and reporting on results
- Serve as a member of the senior Sales and Operations team contributing to high level decision making, assisting with implementation and organization-wide strategic planning and team activities
- Develop, maintain, and be accountable for the portfolio budget
- Manage client and prospect relations, including contact mapping and main point of contact
- Support the development of new initiatives to support the strategic direction of the organisation.
- You have an excellent track record of new business development against key sales targets
- You’re extremely self-starting, take responsibility for proactively identifying issues, and not afraid to speak your mind
- You have prior experience as an Account Manager or relevant client management role developing and nurturing relationships
- You have proven ability to juggle multiple accounts at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail with each
- You have a minimum of 8 years experience working in the field of market research, online panel, technology and / or insights development.
- You can demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders
- You’re articulate with strong verbal and written communication skills and an assured public speaker
- You are used to working under pressure with effective time management and organisational skills
- You have demonstrated ability to build trust and rapport with clients and team members
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Bonus structure, tied to KPIs
- Flexible working arrangements (with the option to work from home, as required)
- The opportunity to work with an exciting brand and play an influential role in helping Glow becoming a major global player
To apply, send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com