Each month, we release valuable new data and reports showcasing the opinions of Australian consumers on more than 30 important social and environmental issues. This data is designed to help businesses understand these issues as input into their CSR/ESG strategies. For more information on our Catalyst program, click here.
In September, we focused on:
- The issues that matter most to Australians right now — can you guess what’s on top?
- Industry specific issues; where and how YOUR industry should be taking action, including who should be taking responsibility for plastic and packaging waste.
- Vax access: will Aussies attend venues that don’t require vaccinations for entry?
- Travel aspirations post-restrictions: Gen Z is heading overseas, and our top destinations are shifting.
- The importance of ethical sourcing — in everyday purchasing and large-scale investing — and how Australians are putting their money where their beliefs are.
- The misinformation problem, and how to address it. Or at least, where to start.
All of these insights, and many more, are available for free by downloading the September report here.
Become a Catalyst partner
Catalyst is an open-source research program designed to provide businesses with robust data on consumer sentiment towards social and environmental issues, in order to inform their product development, governance and sourcing strategies.
If you’d like to help this program make a bigger impact, contact us about becoming a Catalyst Partner today. For more information, click here.
Need insights, fast?
Glow is a best-in-class online research platform that enables better decision making, fast, with direct access to over 100 million consumers and 6 million businesses worldwide, plus a team of experts on hand when you need them.
For your own bespoke ESG/CSR research, or any other research needs, book an intro with Glow’s experts.