Each month, we release valuable new data and reports showcasing the opinions of Australian consumers on more than 30 important social and environmental issues. This data is designed to help businesses understand these issues as input into their CSR/ESG strategies. For more information on our Catalyst program, click here.
In November we focused on:
- The issues that matter most to Australians right now — Covid-19’s dominance has waned with the pandemic falling to third most prominent concern behind climate change and the cost of living.
- The unaffordability of housing – Guest Analyst Sophie Renton from McCrindle Research discovers that only 7% of Australians believe that housing is affordable, while four in five believe it is harder for young people today to buy their own home compared to their parents’ generation. Learn more and discover what people believe is driving this unaffordability challenge, read on.
- Climate Change post-COP26 – Guest Analyst Monica Gessner from research consultancy Insight & Reason analysed new sentiment data and found that whilst the majority of us remain just as frustrated and hopeful post the summit as we were before, there has been has been a slight shift in positive sentiment towards our dealing with the issue. Read on to find out whether Aussies feel that the summit has had a positive impact on our ability to meet 2050 emissions goals.
- Investing for the future – the latest data shows further evidence of an increasing desire amongst everyday investors to harness their portfolios for good. In fact, one in three investors would actually choose ethical investing over better returns. Learn more.
- We also release the interactive data from October so that supporters can dig into the data themselves.
All of these insights, and many more, are available for free by downloading the November report here.
Become a Catalyst partner
Catalyst is an open-source research program designed to provide businesses with robust data on consumer sentiment towards social and environmental issues, in order to inform their product development, governance and sourcing strategies.
If you’d like to help this program make a bigger impact, contact us about becoming a Catalyst Partner today. For more information, click here.
Need insights, fast?
Glow is a best-in-class online research platform that enables better decision making, fast, through direct access to the voices of over 100 million consumers and 6 million businesses worldwide, supported by research experts to provide any help you need.
For your own bespoke ESG/CSR research, or any other market research needs, book an intro with Glow’s experts.